I am back! Well I was away I thought of 31 blog post ideas! These are for all kinds of bloggers so I might not do all of these but you might, I want to make something you all can use. Lets get into it!
1. Favorites each month
2. DIY Clothes
3. DIY Bag
5.Pie Recipe (because EVERYONE loves Pie)
7. Playlist of songs each month
9. Book review
10. How to start a Blog
11.How to start over
12. Love yourself
14. Motivating quotes I did one (https://owlwritesstories.wordpress.com/2015/02/04/motivating-poems/)
15. What to in (season)
16. Best Apps I did one (https://owlwritesstories.wordpress.com/2015/01/10/best-apps/)
17. Kindle Review
18. Polaroid Review
19.Hair care routine
20. Seasonal Fashion
21. Make up look
22. DIY Pillows
23. DIY room décor
24. My favorite youtube videos
25. My youtube subscriptions
26. How to write a business letter
27. App Review
28. Show your art (if your a artist)
29. TAG (TMI, 50 Random Facts,100 questions no one asks, If you can do in a interview you can type it to.)
30. How to study for your next test
31. Food review
Thank you guys and let me know if you want a part 2 or a list for just beauty bloggers or something like that and I will do that for you.
So my computer is officially broken!!!! I do not want to continue posting from my phone, it is harder and really hard to do long post. So I am computer less this week! I am so sorry but I will post next week if I can it is just not working, I am so sorry!!!!
Also I have discontinued my spotify you can still see my old playlist but I will no longer be using it.
So this post is being done on my phone again (sorry) my computer is a old toshiba and the side plastic thing snapped in half and all of these little wires are sticking out and it froze so I need to get on that. Well anyways today after I got home from photo class I made a book for all of my photos and negatives so I decided to make a post on it, it is so cute and if you do it leave your photo in the comments. Let’s go!
1. Decorate the cover anyway you want to! I used washi tape, markers, and a sticky note.
2. I put all my negatives in sleeves and put them in my binder. Also if you want to see them put a white piece of paper in your binder to put behind the negatives to see your photos or show them to others with out a darkroom.
3. I put all my photos in sleeves and displayed them in my binder.
4. I also put some notebook paper in the back to write some ideas.
5. I also printed out some photos I really liked and put them in there to.
If you would like to see my classes photos go to:
I hope you guys enjoy!!!!
So today’s prompt is
If you where invisible for a day what would you do?
For me I would go to the Water Tower Place (mall) and shop and run around and be me but the one problem is how do you check out if they can’t see you? Do not steal!!!
Bye guys and enjoy your Wensday!
Today I am home sick, I thought I would share some ideas on what to do and what you need to survive a sick day, let’s get started!
Well your home you can treat your self to a face mask or bath bomb
You can watch Netflix and YouTube all day
You can sleep
Post in your blog
1. Breath right nose strips
2. Bath bomb
Thank you and have a nice day hopefully not sick like me!!
Today’s promt is…
What is your worst experience playing a sport?
Mine was when I was younger and I was at sailing camp, after lunch we played Sharks and Minos and one kid ran in to me really hard, I thought it was a small buse ,because there was not enough sail boats for everyone, I did rotation first which was on a motor boat and someone capsized so he went really fast that it was bouncing and I hit my arm on a poll, they said I sprained my wrist but would not let me go to the dock so they got foam tubes and duct taped them to my arm! I know that’s a long story but that is really how it happens (for the rest of the week I pretended to be sea sick!)
Love you guys!